This seems like a really good opportunity for me to express my sincere thanks (as well as ongoing surprise) to everyone who follow, ‘like’ or just happen to pop by once in a while, for taking the time to read mamacino and for sharing your thoughts, ideas and comments about food, kids, travel and life in general.
A very special thanks to Kristen from Me vs Myself for listing me as a blog she likes to read and in doing so, passing on the Kreativ Blogger Award. Kristen is awesome and so is her blog, go and check it out!
And so, in accepting the award I need to answer these questions and let you all know a little bit more about myself…
The Ten Questions…
1. What is my favourite song? Please Read the Letter – Robert Plant and Alison Krauss
2. My favourite dessert? Fruit with yoghurt and almonds….nah, CAKE…of course, any kind, not fussy
3. What ticks me off ? Ads on the television…I know it’s shallow but seriously! It’s freaking ridiculous how many ads we have to sit through! Also, people who chew loudly…eww!
4. When I’m upset, what do I do? Bottle it up, cry in the shower.
5. What is my favourite pet? Well, not Ruby the Crazy Spoodle, that’s for sure!
6. What do I prefer – black or white? Black! I’m from MELBOURNE!
7. What is my biggest fear? Being separated from my children.
8. What is my attitude? Take risks, make change…go hard or go home.
9. What is perfection? A clean kitchen complete with fully stocked pantry…ahhh.
10. What is my guilty pleasure? Caramello Koalas…yum!
Ten Random Facts About Me…
1. I love classical music and going to the ballet.
2. I went to a Ladies College and my husband was my first proper boyfriend.
3. I can beat all three of my brothers in a parmi eating competition…easy!
4. I have a wicked sense of humour and sometimes I have to delete comments I leave on people’s facebook page in case they don’t get the joke and are offended.
5. The thought of offending anyone horrifies me.
6. I have a tatoo…somewhere.
7. I love to read and the book that made me a reader was Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger
8. Sometimes I wet my pants when I laugh…or jump on the trampoline…or do cartwheels, or try to lift kids Dirty Dancing Style (don’t worry, won’t be doing that again!)
9. I go and see my fortune teller every year…and man, she knows what’s going down!
10. I’m not very good at thinking of random facts about myself!
Seven Blogs I love to read…
Check them out if you have the time or pop over and like their pages on facebook.
Have a great day!